PSHSA consultants are located across the province and offer expertise and specialization in a variety of areas to assist with your health and safety programs.
We work in partnership to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to meet legislative requirements and assist with creating a culture of occupational health and safety. From a simple needs assessment to on-site-training our interactive approach focuses on establishing long-term, strategic relationships. We work with you to understand your business and assist in accurately assessing your needs.
We take a three phased approach:
- Initiate: We start with the basics and focus on the groundwork including the internal Responsibility System to ensure you meet legislative compliance.
- Integrate: With the foundation in place we then move on to the program’s infrastructure or framework. We can create customized policies and procedures, implement effective employee training solutions and begin to integrate safety into your organization’s core business.
- Innovate: Once a program in underway we can assist with helping you promote a positive safety culture.
In each phase you will have access to our range of products aligned with your organizations particular needs. Products that will help with:
- Creating legislative awareness and compliance support
- Conducting needs assessments, recommendations and action planning
- Developing and expanding your health and safety program
- Building awareness and training on specific hazards or health and safety topics