Health and Safety Representative (HSR) eLearning
This training program covers the fundamentals of workplace health and safety including HSR responsibilities and duties, legal requirements under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), hazard recognition and control, workplace inspection and investigation techniques and prevention resources.
This training can help participants to fulfil their responsibilities as a HSR and to be an effective role model in the workplace protecting co-workers through the promotion of health and safety.
It will cover the essentials of HSR role, including how to:
- Identify and control hazards
- Resolve health and safety complaints and issues
- Participate in investigations of work refusals
- Develop, implement and monitor programs
- Inspect workplace on a regular basis, and to
- Investigate incidents and accidents such as critical injuries and fatalities
Health and Safety Representative (HSR) eLearning training is comprised of 7 sections.
Length: This course will take approximately 6 hours to complete.
This course is also available to upload onto your own Learning Management System. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.