New Trends and Research Impacting OHS in Emergency Services
The 2018 Health and Safety Trends Report provides information about new and emerging occupational health and safety issues in Ontario’s Emergency Services sector. The report also reviews relevant research and knowledge related to workplace hazards within the sector.
Download this report to learn more about:
- Emerging OHS trends in Emergency Services, such as mental health, fatigue, opioid exposures and the legalization of cannabis
- Relevant legislation, policy and standards
- Available resources and supports for workplaces
- Significant OHS risks and injury rates
- Current research and prevention initiatives
- …and more!
By filling out this form and downloading the 2018 Health and Safety Trends Report, I consent to receiving ongoing updates and communications from the Public Services Health & Safety Association.