This one-day program helps organizational leaders understand what resilience is and how qualities for resilience can be used to increase organizational capacity and integrated within prevention programs to build a resilient organization.
This course will teach you:
- What resilience is and how it applies to the workplace
- The role leaders play in establishing a resilient organization
- How to define the R2 qualities for resilience and why fostering qualities for resilience is important to organizational success
- How to build a resilience-based prevention program ideal for your workplace, including developing a vision, implementing a methodology, identifying specific tasks and actions, evaluating success and making improvements
- Ways to help employees navigate resources to support mental health and wellbeing inside and outside of the workplace
Who should take this course?
This course is applicable to organizational leaders across all sectors within the province of Ontario.
Should additional classes be added, you can put your name on a wait list. These would be paid registrations.
Find Your Consultant
Want to set up an on-site training session? Have any questions or concerns about legislation or your health and safety strategy? Our consultants are here to help.
Your Local Consultants