Showing 1–5 of 15 results
Under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), Ontario employers are required to post a copy of the Act in the workplace.
This consolidated edition of the OHSA is a handy reference tool for Healthcare, Education, Government and Emergency Service organizations.
The 2017 edition allows for easy navigation through the regulations using colour coded tabs and a helpful index.
The Instructor Manual Kit includes a copy of the instructor manual for all hazards specific to the municipal sector.
- Race - PHCLGAEN0915
- Workplace Violence and Harassment - PWVLGAEN0915
- Confined Space -PCSLGAEN0116
- Trenching - PTSLGAEN0116
- Action Planning - PPRLGAEN0915
- Muscuskeleatal Disorders- PERLGAEN0116
- Driving- PDRLGAEN0915L
- Chemical Agents - PCELGAEN0915
- Biological Agents- PBILGAEN0915
- Slips Trips and Falls - PSFLGBEN0915
- Electrical- PELLGAEN0116
- Physical Agents - PPHLGAEN0116
- Traffic Protection - PTPLGAEN0116
City of Ottawa specific Certification 1 Participant Workbook
City of Ottawa Custom Participant Kit #1 . Modules included: RACE, Chemical Agents, Driving, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Physical Agents, Slips/Trips/Falls, Workplace Violence, Action Planning
City of Ottawa Custom Participant Kit #2 . Modules included: RACE, Biological Agents, Chemical Agents, Driving, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Physical Agents, Slips/Trips/Falls, Action Planning