Presented and organized for International Noise Awareness Day. Join John Oudyk, an experienced Occupational Hygienist from the Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers as he provides 5 Basic steps for doing something about noise in the workplace.
Anyone interested in preventing noise exposure in the workplace (exposed workers, joint-health and safety committee members or health & safety representatives, supervisors and employers), should tune in.
John will discuss the following:
- Step 1: Deciding if the noise is too loud
- Step 2: Identifying and describing noise sources
- Step 3: Can we make it quieter considering controls?
- Step 4: Does everyone know this noise can affect their health?
- Step 5: Do the controls work?
Brought to you by Ontario's Health & Safety System Partners: