This interactive eLearning course is designed so participants can learn at their own pace, in their own environment and at their own convenience. There is a quiz at the end that tests the complete knowledge and solidifies the participant’s level of understanding. By the end of this eLearning module, learners will be able to:
- Describe asbestos and its properties
- Identify the difference between friable and non-friable asbestos
- Describe the health effects that may results from exposure
- Identify Type 1, 2 and 3 operations
- State who to call when you suspect uncontrolled asbestos activities
- Describe general asbestos procedures
This course is also available to upload onto your own Learning Management System. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.