This eLearning program is provided in a tracked version which ensures each participant will receive a certificate of completion and a record of the training will be kept and retained.
This interactive eLearning course is designed so participants can learn at their own pace, in their own environment and at their own convenience. There is a quiz at the end that tests the complete knowledge and solidifies the participant’s level of understanding. By the end of this eLearning module, learners will be able to:
- Describe asbestos and its properties
- Identify the difference between friable and non-friable asbestos
- Describe the health effects that may results from exposure
- Identify Type 1, 2 and 3 operations
- State who to call when you suspect uncontrolled asbestos activities
- Describe general asbestos procedures
This course is also available to upload onto your own Learning Management System. For more information, please contact email@example.com.