This eLearning program is provided in a tracked version which ensures each participant will receive a certificate of completion and a record of the training will be kept and retained.
The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) 2015 is Canada's new national hazard communication standard. This eLearning is designed for all employees at all levels across all sectors. The training provides information on the WHMIS 2015 standard. This design aids learners in identifying requirements.
By completing this course, Ontario workers and supervisors will be able to:
- Describe what WHMIS 2015 is and why it is important to workers
- Describe what GHS is and how it affects WHMIS 2015
- Identify the WHMIS 2015 hazard classes and symbols
- Identify the types of information covered on supplier and workplace labels
- Describe the purpose, content and function of a Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Describe the hazards associated with controlled products
- Describe legal rights and duties under WHMIS 2015
A certificate is provided upon successful completion of this course. To complete the course, learners must achieve at least 80% on the final quiz.
This course is also available to upload onto your own Learning Management System. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.