Public Services Health & Safety Association (PSHSA) has partnered with the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) to deliver a highly informative, highly practical course that will put you in a position not just to improve organizational health and safety, but to improve the quality of client care and your organization’s overall wellness.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Occupational Health and Safety Act Legislation, Standards and Code
- Internal Responsibility System and Due Diligence
- Hazard Awareness, Risk Assessment and Hazard Control
- Incident/Event Causation and Investigation
- Accident Investigation Approaches: Human factor versus Systems approach
- Practical Approach to Effective Leadership: Moving Beyond Compliance
- Leadership Styles and Health and Safety Outcomes
An effective culture of health and safety cannot exist without effective leadership. Join us in October to acquire the very knowledge and leadership skills you need to create such a culture in your health care organization.
For more information or to register for the course, click here.