This Dental focused workshop, will aid in the development of your practical skills and offers a comprehensive understanding of your role under the OHSA and identify if you are fulfilling the minimum of the OHSA requirements.
This course will also move beyond compliance and help you maximize your potential to become an engaging, leader, sharing values and driving change while performing your role as stated in OHS legislation and best practices.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Recognize OHS legislation with understand the key components to health and safety for your Dental Clinic
• Improve knowledge of the roles and responsibilities and how this links to their workers/employees and their workplace
• Understand the Internal Responsibility System and compliance to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Understand the OHSA establishes formal roles and responsibilities for the three workplace parties: employers, supervisors and workers.
• Recognize hazards that exist in the workplace and assess and control all hazards that have the potential to cause injuries or illness.
• Learn about best practices and resources to assist them in moving beyond compliance
Training includes certificate that can be used toward CE Hours for Dentists.
Follow up and onsite audits and assessments can be requested and customized and your PSHSA consultant can assist with policies and program development if needed in your dental office