PSHSA’s Return to Work: Legislation and Program Development is a half day course that provides information on the legislation requirements and developing a return to work program. The program also includes information on roles and responsibilities, procedures and policies, duty to accommodate and bona fide occupational requirements that impact job retention. There is also sample documentation in the appendix section.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to identify and describe;
- Workplace trends that impact return to work
- Benefits of Return to Work Program
- Applicable federal and provincial legislation related to people with disabilities and return to work
- Elements of the return to work program
- The five steps in the development of a comprehensive return to work program
Find Your Consultant
Want to set up an on-site training session? Have any questions or concerns about legislation or your health and safety strategy? Our consultants are here to help.
Your Local Consultants