Working at Heights Training Program – “Own the Program”
PSHSA provides you with a ready-made program, which you submit under your own brand using your own trainers. This package includes assistance completing the application for the Ministry of Labour, cobranded materials and a one-day session with one of our experts to prep your instructor for the Ministry of Labour audit of the delivery of the program.
This option is ideal for organizations with their own Working at Heights experts but do not have access to instructional designers, or eLearning development experts. Our program meets all of the requirements and was designed by subject matter and instructional experts.
Large municipalities have found this option to be effective for saving time, training budget and internal resources. The advantage with “Own the Program” is that it allows organizations access to their own onsite trainers and the ability to deploy those trainers in real time without spending time and resources on training development. This is an ideal approach for instant training access. “Own the Program can be purchased as traditional classroom training OR as the blended elearning option. If you would like to learn more about the blended option we can provide an advanced preview so you can see first hand how this may benefit your organizational working at heights requirements.
If you are interested in our “Own the Program” option you can contact us here. We will review options with you for how you can purchase this already developed training program.
Program Cost: $2,000/per Member Organization, $390/per class + shipping and handling
For this price you will receive:
- Assistance from our Instructional Designer with completing the application for the Ministry of Labour
- Cobranding of the materials with your organizations brand
- A one day session with our experts to prep your instructor for the Ministry of Labour audit for the delivery of the program
- Guidance on equipment requirements
- Materials for a class of 12 including:
- Participants Manual
- Facilitators Guide and Manual
- Course Powerpoint IOverview